Wednesday 1 August 2012

Costume Make Up

So I have a slight obsession with make up, I thought I would kick of telling you about my little obsession by doing a little blog post on costume make up.



Rock Star Party - MAC Prep + Prime Eye in Light on eyelid before shadow is applied. MAC eyeshadow in Freshwater (blue) over entire lid, NARS eyeshadow in Night Breed over entire lid, MAC eyeshadow in Freshwater on upper lid so it is slightly visible. MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Black, Bobbie Brown Extreme Party Mascara and NARS Shimmer Stick in Copacabanna to blend and highlight on brow bone.



Horror Theme Part - On my left eye I used MAC Liquid Eyeliner in Black for the entire star, and L'Oreal Eye Lash Primer on my lashes (3 coats). On my right eye I used MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Black on the lid, then applied MAC False Strip Lashes just under eye and used MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Black to give a thick line that extended. Then used Sephora Eye Liner in 8120D Crystal to fill the space between the lashes and my actual lash line. Mac Liquid Eye Liner in Black for the tear drop. Bobbie Brown Extreme Party Mascara.


Columbian Themed Party - MAC Heat Element eyeshadow (Gold on the lid, copper on the upper and lower lash line). NATIO White Pencil Eye Liner on the inner bottom lash line. Bobbie Brown Extreme Party Mascara. MAC Lip Stain in Ruby Woo A10 Matte.
Having fun with your make up is key... it's the best part of getting ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment